Author: Eduardo Montero
1. By means of this document the General Conditions of Use are established by the USERS who access the website www.mundo-forex.com, (from now on MUNDO-FOREX.COM) with office at Calle Rosalía de Castro 67 9C – 36201 – Vigo (Pontevedra) – Spain and which puts at the disposal of the USERS the contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The use of this website confers the condition of “User” on the person who makes it and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in these General Conditions. The User will use the website in a diligent, legal, correct and licit manner in accordance with generally accepted morality and good customs and public order.
3. Access to the website by users is free of charge.
4. The texts and graphic elements (design, logos, source code and other similar) that constitute the website and disseminated through it, as well as its presentation and assembly, are the exclusive property of MUNDO-FOREX.COM or holds the rights to exploit them through agreements with third parties. Therefore, only MUNDO-FOREX.COM is entitled to the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, public communication and transformation. The User undertakes not to infringe the intellectual and industrial property rights belonging both to MUNDO-FOREX.COM and to third parties.
5. In no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the User implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial cession of the mentioned rights by MUNDO-FOREX.COM.
6. The viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the website is authorised solely and exclusively when these acts are carried out with the aim of obtaining information about MUNDO-FOREX.COM and/or its products for the personal and private use of the User.
7. All commercial names, brands or distinctive signs, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or nominative brands that appear on this website belong to MUNDO-FOREX.COM or have, prior authorization, the right to use them and are protected by current legislation in this regard.
8. MUNDO-FOREX.COM reserves the right to interrupt access to the website, as well as the provision of any or all of the content provided through it at any time and without prior notice, whether for technical, security, control, maintenance, power supply failure or any other cause.
Consequently, MUNDO-FOREX.COM does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or its contents, and therefore the use of the same by the User is carried out at his/her own risk, without MUNDO-FOREX.COM being held responsible in this regard at any time.
9. MUNDO-FOREX.COM will not be responsible in case of interruptions of the service, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of MUNDO-FOREX.COM, and/or due to a fraudulent or guilty action of the User and/or have their origin in causes of Force Majeure. Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 1.105 of the Civil Code, the concept of Force Majeure shall also include, for the purposes of these General Conditions, all events occurring outside the control of MUNDO-FOREX.COM, such as: failure of third parties, operators or service companies, acts of government, lack of access to third party networks, acts or omissions of public authorities, those produced as a result of natural phenomena, blackouts, etc. and attacks by hackers, crackers or third parties on the security or integrity of the computer system. In any case, whatever the cause, MUNDO-FOREX.COM will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit.
10. MUNDO-FOREX.COM does not assume any responsibility for any damage that may be caused to Users’ equipment by possible computer viruses or any other damage incurred by the User as a result of the use, dissemination or distribution of the contents of the website.
11. Linking policy: MUNDO-FOREX.COM does not guarantee or assume any kind of responsibility for damages suffered by accessing third party content through connections, links or links from the linked sites. The function of the links that appear on the website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information or other content and services on the Internet. MUNDO-FOREX.COM will not be responsible in any case for the results obtained through these links or the consequences derived from the access to them by the Users. These third party contents are provided by the latter, therefore MUNDO-FOREX.COM cannot and does not control the legality of the contents or the quality of the services offered. Consequently, the User must be extremely careful when evaluating and using the information and services existing in the third party contents.
MUNDO-FOREX.COM will only be responsible, in accordance with Article 17 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, for the content and services provided in the linked sites to the extent that it has actual knowledge of the illegality and has not deactivated the link with due diligence.
12. The unauthorized use of the information and contents of this website, its resale, as well as the violation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MUNDO-FOREX.COM, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
13. These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at their own choice, for the resolution of conflicts and renounce any other jurisdiction, to the courts of Vigo (Spain).
14. MUNDO-FOREX.COM warns that, any information provided in our portal of economic content, opinions or others are purely indicative. We warn that they are not investment suggestions nor should they be interpreted in any way as investment advice. The user is the only one with the right and power to decide when and how to make the investments he/she considers, excluding MUNDO-FOREX.COM from any responsibility in case of loss or damage.
This post is also available in Spanish: terminos condiciones